First National Metro Real Estate is hiring Full Time Property Manager
The ad specifies 1 year’s experience but a candidate who has been trained by PRET, this will be waived.
First National Metro is focused on delivering service to our Owners and Tenants by streamlining information provided to them and simplifying the roles of our staff. The outcome is more information to our clients and less stress to our team providing the best balance.
To be successful in the role, you will be an enthusiastic self-motivated person who is able to work in a busy, yet fun and supportive team environment using the latest software and technology.
Duties & Responsibilities
Min 1 years previous Property Management experience
Console Cloud and IRE experience
Current Certificate of Registration
Current drivers license
Excellent customer service & communication skills
Remuneration - Attractive base salary and a bonus scheme.
We are looking for a fulltime or part-time person that can bring a new perspective to the team and new ideas that we can work with to align with our business goals. If you have great ideas and want to work in a team that will listen to them but can also challenge your growth, then click the Apply button and send us your application. Please give Mario Koukides a call on 0418 719 045 to discuss the role further.
Ray White North Lakes have an exciting opportunity for a Property Management trainee to join our award-winning team. Learn from the best and be rewarded with a successful career in Real Estate.
The successful applicant must have:
• Qld Real Estate Certificate preferred
• Proven Customer Service skills & Excellent Time Management skills
• Ability to prioritise tasks
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Be committed to providing an exceptional service to our clients
• Ability to work well within a team as well as autonomously
• Positive attitude
• Willingness to participate in ongoing training
• Providing vital assistance to our team of Experienced Property Managers, BDM and Leasing Manager
• On the job training of all aspects of managing a portfolio including liaising with owners and tenants, managing inspections including Routine, Entry and Exit inspections, organising maintenance and supervising to completion, negotiating Lease renewals and rent increases and arrears Management, including QCAT applications and attendance
• Enjoy our productive & supportive work environment
• Be a valued member of our awesome team
• Excellent Advancement Opportunities
• Benefit from the Professional Development opportunities that exist within our internationally recognised company
All applications will be considered in strictest confidence
Please email a confidential Introductory Letter and CV to email@example.com